Office of the Central Virginia Planning District Commission
828 Main Street, 12th Floor
Lynchburg, VA 24504
Large Conference Room | 5:00 pm
1. Welcome | Moment of Silence, Kenneth Campbell, Chair
2. Meeting Minutes: January 17, 2019 | Attachment
Recommended Action: Approval of minutes as presented.
3. Discussion with Michael Elliot, Interim President and CEO of Centra Health
4. Financial and Audit Report, Rosalie Majerus, CVPDC | Adam Duncan, Robinson Farmer Cox Associates
5. 2019-2020 Health Insurance Proposal for Employees | Attachment
6. Request for Additional Planning Staff Member | Attachment
7. Request to Contract with Virginia Dept of Environmental Quality to Continue Work on the Chesapeake Bay Phase III Watershed Implementation Plan, Kelly Hitchcock, CVPDC | Attachment
8. Update to Fund Balance Policy, Rosalie Majerus, CVPDC | Attachment
9. Project Status Report, Gary Christie, CVPDC | Attachment
10. Other Business
- Senator Steve Newman has sent regrets that he does not have the time to participate on the CVPDC for 2019-2021. I’ll reach out to Senator Frank Ruff, who is next in rotation, to see if he is available. In the meantime, we keep Senator Mark Peake on our roster.
We still are waiting on a response from Delegate Matt Farris. If he doesn’t respond or is unable to participate, staff will continue in the rotation of House of Delegate members, next being Del. James Edmunds of Halifax County and then Terry Austin of Botetourt.
11. Upcoming Meeting Schedule:
- April 18, 2019, 4:00 pm - Central Virginia Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
- April 18, 2019, 5:00 pm - CVPDC Meeting
Executive Committee January 4, 2019 Meeting Minutes | PDF
Executive Committee March 1, 2019 Draft Meeting Minutes | PDF