The Central Virginia Planning District Commission continues to be available to assist our customers and member jurisdictions during the community's response to COVID-19.
The PDC office is currently closed to the public, however, we are available by telephone, (434)-845-3491, and via email. Our meetings have been significantly reduced and our meeting rooms are not available to outside organizations until further notice.
Our regional public safety communication system continues 365 day/24 hour services to Amherst County, Bedford County, and the city of Lynchburg, as well as many support organizations. Please contact Matt Perkins with any questions or concerns.
Please review other bulletins and news regarding ongoing plans and responses to COVID-19:
- The March 19, 2020 CVPDC Meeting has been canceled.
- The March 25, 2020 Region 2000 Services Authority Meeting has been canceled.
- The April 9, 2020 Transportation Technical Committee Meeting has been canceled.
- The April 14, 2020 Workforce Development Board Meeting has been canceled.
- The April 16, 2020 CVPDC Meeting has been canceled.
- The April 16, 2020 CVTPO Meeting has been canceled.
Last updated: April 29, 2020, 11:58 a.m.